You’re able to make and receive calls on your iPhone or Android smartphone from any location! You’ll never miss an important call to your office phone again.
And, the Cloud550 Softphone saves you a ton of money. You’re able to make internal office calls at no charge — just as if you’re dialing from your desktop VoIP phone extension. No
more high-cost roaming charges.
Callers won’t see your mobile phone number either. Your Cloud550 Softphone uses the office Caller ID, so your mobile number remains confidential.
Facilitate Communication Management
The Cloud550 Softphone highlights include:
- Compatibility with any SIP-based Softswitch
- Connectivity through WIFI/3G/EDGE
- Outgoing & Incoming VoIP Call Processing
- iPhone and Android Address Book Integration
- Accommodates multiple call
- Provides Call History
- Multi-tasking in Background Mode — for example, allows you to field incoming calls while using other applications
- Excellent Voice Quality through supported Audio Codecs G711a, G711u, G722, GSM, Speex, G729
- Easily Configurable Settings
- Bluetooth Headset Support
- Customizable Ringtones
- Call Display and Voicemail Indicator
- Speakerphone/Mute Functions
- Call Recording Capability
- Favorites/Speed Dial Features
- Hold/Resume/Redial Functions
Because the Cloud550 Softphone is a SIP client, it must be used with an existing VoIP service in order to make calls. Therefore, please ensure your provider’s service supports SIP clients.
In addition, you will need to check with your network operator before enabling the VoIP over 3G app. Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict using VoIP over their networks, or they may impose additional charges.For more information, download our Cloud550 Softphone Brochure.