- A single, integrated switching solution for tier one, two and three carriers
- Cloud-based solutions for commercial IP-PBX and residential subscribers
- SIP-based softphones to easily work with iPhone, iPod touch and Android mobile devices, as well as tablets, laptops and desktop computers
- Prepaid and PINless calling card platforms with powerful rating, routing, reporting and call flow scripting engines
- White label, distributor, retail, end user and e-commerce portals to effortlessly setup, brand, distribute, manage, sell and buy PINless prepaid products
- No surcharge for using your own carriers or using your own e-commerce Portals
- Multi-tiered support for distributors and agents
- Advanced LCR with automated rate table updates
- Partitioned access for re-sellers/agents
- Competitive A-Z rates
- Full scalability — from small, affordable applications to heavy traffic environments
With the flexibility to work within any Legacy, TDM or VoIP environment, the Cirrus Softswitch IP-enables an existing TDM network and/or works in harmony with an existing network softswitch to add advanced functionality. Cirrus creates simpler, more efficient network architectures and allows any network SIP device to access the platform’s enhanced features.
Plus, the Cirrus Softswitch allows you to preserve your investments in existing network technologies while enhancing network capability.
PhoenixSoft has integrated best-of-breed IP Transcoding and Session Border Controller functionality within the Cirrus Softswitch. This integrated capability philosophy simplifies carrier networks and provides one vendor point of contact.
For a full list of capabilities and features, download our Cirrus Softswitch brochure.